Phantom Gate Community - HIM PT
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Phantom Gate Community - HIM PT

Primeira Comunidade Portuguesa de Fãs de HIM

InícioProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

HIM to headline Õllesummer festival-15thJul

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
tatianaf
Soul on Fire
tatianaf

HIM to headline Õllesummer festival-15thJul Empty
MensagemAssunto: HIM to headline Õllesummer festival-15thJul   HIM to headline Õllesummer festival-15thJul Icon_minitimeSex Mar 19, 2010 4:36 pm

The headline act at Summer 2010, Estonia's biggest festival, will be Scandinavian megastars HIM, who will be taking to the stage on 15 July. The gothic rockers and their charismatic leader Ville Valo will be giving an exclusive concert at the festival.

Currently on tour in England, HIM are best known for the unique sound of their rock ballads and for their very successful covers of Chris Isaak's Wicked Game and Nancy Sinatra's Summer Wine (duet with Ville Valo and Natalia Avelon). HIM's seventh album, Screamworks: Love In Theory And Practice, was released in February this year. The first single from the album, Heartkiller, has proven to be a hit with radio listeners all over Europe as well as in United States.

HIM was formed in early 1990s in Helsinki and earned success in Europe with several albums, such as Greatest Love Songs Vol. 666 and Razorblade Romance. Hits like Join Me In Death and Right Here In My Arms, brought the band worldwide success.

Following albums, Deep Shadows and Brilliant Highlights (2001), Dark Light (2005) and Venus Doom (2007) secured HIMs rock superstar position in Unites States, becoming one of the most powerful live bands in todays music scene.

Summer 2010 @ Õllesummer will take place from 14-17 July at Tallinn's Song Festival Grounds. Tickets are available at all Piletilevi ticket offices and Statoil service stations around Estonia. A one-day pass costs 195 kroons, while a full festival pass costs 450 kroons.

For further information please see/contact:
www.heartagram.com

Listen to some of HIM's music here:
Join me in Death
Wicked Game
Right Here in My Arms
Summer Wine
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://tatianaf.buzznet.com

HIM to headline Õllesummer festival-15thJul
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1